Who are we?
Blasco de Garay, 30
08202 Sabadell, Barcelona
What personal data do we collect and why?
This website does not have comments enabled. Therefore, user registration is also not allowed to access this functionality.
Purpose: To provide a means for you to contact us and respond to your requests for information.
Legitimacy: The user’s consent when requesting information from us through one of the contact forms and by ticking the acceptance box of this Policy.
Storage: Until you request their removal.
Remarks: With any inquiry made through the form, a copy is sent to the address provided, for your records.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this web page include embedded content (eg videos, images, articles, etc.). Content embedded from other web pages behaves exactly as if the visitor were visiting the other web page.
All statistical tracking features on this website are disabled at this time.
Recipients of your data
How long do we retain data?
Until you request their removal.
What rights do you have over your data?
Anyone can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data.
You can also exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or their rectification when they are inaccurate
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected
- Request the limitation of your processing in certain circumstances
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation
- Request data portability in the cases provided for in the regulations
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations
In case of disagreements with us in relation to the processing of your data, you can submit a claim to the Control Authority (AGPD).
How do we take care of your data?
With the aim of safeguarding the personal data provided, we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee their security, their alteration, loss, and unauthorized treatment or access.
How to update your data?
It is important that, so that your personal data can be kept up to date, you inform us whenever there has been any change in it. Otherwise we cannot answer for the veracity of the same.